The Shriver's

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fun with Mom and Dad Shriver

Well we have done it! We jumped on the blog bandwagon! Do we know how to have a blog? Nope, not at all. Are our lives interesting enough to keep a blog going? Sometimes! I like to think we are hilarious, but I don't know about anyone else! ;)

Well on August 1st, Brian's parents arrived in Utah from Alaska.  Not only did his parents come, but they brought the family dog Dhubi! Yes, it does sound exactly like the drug! Mom claims she didn't know what a "doobie" was when she named the dog, but sometimes I think she isn't that innocent! ;) Ha ha jk Mom! It has been a very fun, exciting, busy couple of weeks and are really sad for them to leave on the 15th, which happens to be tomorrow :( We are so sad to see them leave! With them living in Alaska, it makes it really hard to see them whenever we want! The last time we saw them was when Brian and I got married almost a year ago. We just wish they would pack up and move to Utah and be with all of us kids! Especially now that they are going to be first time grandparents! No, Brian and I are not having a baby sorry, but Ian and Katelyn are and we are so happy and excited for them! They just found out on Monday that they are having a baby boy! I am so excited to have a nephew and be an aunt (finally)! They are due in January and luckily we will get to see mom and dad again when the baby arrives! Yay!

Anyway, since mom and dad have been here, we have been having a lot of fun as the Shriver family! Getting all the boys together and mom and dad in one room is quite the site and very entertaining! They all just feed off of each other and are quite the characters! Its fun being apart of the Shriver clan! Just a couple things we have done, we went to Park City and rode the alpine slide, the alpine coaster, and the zipline. It was a lot more fun than I expected! The coaster was by far the best though!  We also did a lot of shopping and went to the Real Salt Lake game! It has been nice having the whole family together for a while! It doesn't happen as often as we would like it to though! Here is a few pictures of what has been going on the last couple of weeks!

Dad, Ian, Kevin, and Brian on the chair lift up to ride the zip line!


                 Ian and his sexy man-pries ;)


                           Riding on the coaster!

Brian and I on the chairlift.

First time at Scheels!

Mom and Brian at the RSL game! I love this pic!

Dad and Kevin at the RSL game!

Ian and Katelyn being cute and cuddly at the RSL game!

Me and the love of my life Brian at the RSL game.


This is Dhubi dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment