The Shriver's

Monday, April 28, 2014

Pinterest

Pinterest.
Oh how I love thee! Some days I love it more than other days, but for the most part, I LOVE it! It has actually helped many times with dinner, with my need to be crafty, and it has great tips for just about anything!

 I will admit, it can be a little bit evil at times.  I find myself looking at the travel section a lot and just dream and wish how I could be on a permanent vacation for the rest of my life (don't we all though!).

Anyway, the reason I am wanting to write about pinterest is I have tried many recipes, crafts, tips, etc., and I want to share what pins have been successful and not so successful.  As we all know, there are those amazing food pins, hair pins, nail pins, etc. that we must try, and then when we actually do it, it is a complete and utter fail!  If you haven't experienced the pinterest fail yet, I don't know whether to congratulate you or feel sorry for you! Why would I feel sorry for you? Well, experiencing a pinterest fail is at times absolutely hilarious! Yes it is disappointing and a bit frustrating (lets face it, you probably worked really hard on something only to find out it didn't turn out the way pinterest said it would). But for the most part, anytime I find that when I have experienced the fail, I just find it hilarious, laugh at myself, and move on.  After all, how do you learn and grow if you don't fail 1, 2, or maybe 10 times? Unfortunately, I have not documented any of my pinterest fails, but from now on it is being documented so you can see! Until then, here is a couple  fails I have found hilarious that other people have done. (I found all of these pictures on pinterest under "pinterest fails" and "nailed it" searches.)
 
The Epic Cake Fail.
 
The Photography Pose Fail.
 
The Classic Hair Style Fail.
 
 
With fails, there are also a lot of successful pins! In a new blog post I will post what I have tried and succeeded with, and also ones that I failed. 
 Pinterest is probably one of the most useful apps I have ever downloaded onto my phone/ipad. When it first came about I was not into it at all and thought it was kind of dumb.  But once I checked it out, I realized that it could be a huge help in my life.  At first I just wasted time looking and pinning useless things, but now that I have found true potential in it, it is the most helpful tool I have! I know, it probably sounds dumb, but it is the truth! 
 
If there are any pins that you would like me to try, please send them to me!!  Also I would love to hear what you all have tried and loved or hated! I am always looking for new crafts, recipes, tips, tricks, etc., so please share!
 
 
If you would like to follow me on pinterest here is my profile. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment